Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 29 --- Waterpik Waterflosser

Since I left hospital, I've been using this Waterpik for cleaning my teeth, and I love it. First two weeks of course, I couldn't even open my mouth. And my face was somewhat sore, so this spraying water gently to clean works excellent. Long time ago when I first started braces, I got different kind. I think that was for adult. And it was too intense and spray water everywhere. So I returned it next day. This time, I got one for kids with braces, so it has gentle cycle and water pressure isn't too intense. I can still change that settings to higher pressure, but for now gentle cycle is just perfect. I put some mouth wash with water and feels just as good as it should be. I'm thinking of using this even after braces are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment