Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 6 --- Outing

I don't recommend, but I was bad. I drove. Well, doctors and nurses told me "if you are taking medication, you cannot drive" and I wasn't taking medication. So that's that. And I felt good enough to drive for 5 min.

We went local kids program to run off some energy. Then we went Target to do some errands.
I could talk to my friends, they said I looked good. Still it was some difficulty talking too much, but I could still manage and wasn't too tired.

After the day, I had an evening nap for an hour, but other than that I felt like I was coming back to normal routine. My night sleep, though was tough. I couldn't get comfortable in sit up position, and woke up a lot during the night. Only good thing about sleeping like that was after the night sleep, my ear was clear for a short while. It went plugged again as I took shower.

Day 7 went more or less same way.
We had a play date for kids, and I chatted with my friends. I was tired a little, but feeling recovering well.

No comments:

Post a Comment