Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good friend with blender

I have been getting used to liquid diet. The daily meal is like this:

Breakfast: Banana and Strawberry Smoothie.

Morning snack: Coffee or Juice, or vitamin water.

Lunch: Soup.. something like chicken noodle soup, of course without anything in it.
I tried to make Gazpacho and that was delicious, so far my favorite.

Afternoon snack: V8

Dinner: Curry soup.

Night time snack: peanut butter shake. Yum Yum!


My blender is working full time now. I was getting tired of bought juice and drink quickly, so this is a good and healthy way to keep up with my meal.

My favorite Gazpacho recipe is this:
2 cups chicken bouillon
1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, chopped
1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
1 tsp vinegar
1/2 tsp garlic juice (I used garlic powder)
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 drop hot pepper sauce
dash of pepper

So all in blender and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment