Saturday, August 11, 2012

The day of my surgery 03

A little after waking up in the recovery room, they moved me to my room. They check my pain in the level 1 to 10 which I was about 5. Huge ice pack was around my face, and humidifier over my mouth. They also put some sort of massage thing to wrap around my legs entire time up until next day. They said that would help not having blood clots. Goody, that was comfortable.

So after moving into my room, not much to do. They come and go to check on my and gave me pain medicine and new ice pack. I was pretty comfortable and not too much in pain. Only that was hard to swallow. But rested the rest of the day.

My husband came back after work late that day, I was still swollen, but talked through notepad.
The surgeon said that if I was feeling well, I could go home the next day. I wanted to go home. I miss my daughters, and worried that they might be worried about me. So I wanted to show them I was okay. Probably that thought gave me some good energy. So after the whole day of rest, I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment