Saturday, August 11, 2012

The day of my surgery 01

July 31, 2012. The day of my surgery. My surgery was planned at 7:30 a.m., so I had to go to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. I signed in, and within 5 minutes, I was guided to pre-operation area. I changed into hospital gown and socks. I realized I brought way too much stuff, clothes and stuff.. which I didn't need at all! There, some last minutes paper works, and check up was done. Soon my IV was in, which hurt, and anesthesiologist came to tell me what to expect. One of the things he told me was about tube on my nose. He asked me which nose is better nose to breathe! I have never thought of that. So I just picked left. Then he told me the tube would have to stay until waking up to make sure I could breathe. So I would feel a little pain to pull out. WHICH WAS COMPLETELY TRUE! Ouch!!! After meeting my surgeon, then without noticing, I was asleep. Next thing I know was watching the clock pointing 3:15.... 3:15??? Why? What happened? That's what on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment