Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 5 --- August 5

Each day went pretty much same. I didn't have to lay around. Hey I mentioned that I had two girls, right? They are 7 and 5 and didn't let me rest. I have my mom helping me to do stuff around the house which has been great! But as soon as they saw me, they kind of expect me to act normal. I was feeling well enough to act 70% normal at this point. So we did some activities around the house, went for a walk and so on. By 5th day, my face looked more or less normal.. maybe 10% swelling to come down. I wasn't in pain anymore, and most of my antibiotic was gone.

Only problem I was having was sinus. It didn't seem to improve very much and Sudafed wasn't helping. Nasal spray is the same way. Afrin was helping slightly, but not too much. Still my right ear was plugged which made me hard to talk. 

Although my talking was improving at this point. My husband said I sound normal when he talked to me on the phone. I guess because swell went down on my lips and I could move my lips better. 

Oh I forgot to mention, my nose has been numb. I think my left nose which had tube in it during the surgery is normal. I could breathe, and I could feel. But the other nose is stuffy and numb, so is right ear. 

Other than that I was feeling really good, and kind of ready to do some activity with kids. Because they were home too much and going crazy. I knew I wasn't supposed to drive, but I was planning to bring them to a hour and half program 5 min. away (by car) next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment