Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 11 --- Dizziness and diarrhea

Now that I feel stupid to be too active in the first week. I should have been recovering better, now it is taking long?? Nose bleed totally freaked me out. Even though doctor assured me that's okay to happen. It is not fun to deal with.

Since the doctor's visit, my nose are more stuffy. I think because I started to have nose bleed there, doctor cleaned it to look at it, which probably affected delicate area.

I was hoping to do minor grocery shopping today, but I wasn't feeling so good.
There was no more nose bleed, though. What a relief! But all day long, I felt dizzy, and had a many trip to bathroom. Well, I don't know what kind of stool I should expect from liquid diet, but it was all black! Probably because I swallow so much blood. Yuck! Sorry I probably shouldn't mentioned this, but in case anyone who go through same thing is wondering about others.. here it is!

Probably I've been dehydrated. I've been drinking whatever I feel like, but in fact I wasn't feeling like anything. So not enough drink, and too much went down. And that causing dizziness. I spend most of day sitting in my arm chair. I cooked dinner, but during that I started sweating just tried not to faint.

My nose is still stuffy so I'm a good friend with nasal spray all day.
I'm going to bed now, but hopefully, it will improve tomorrow. At least I didn't have nose bleed all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment