Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 19 --- Clogged ear

Most of things are going well and better. One thing that still bothers me is my clogged ear. It's been like this since surgery. Only right side for now. When I'm too active, that moves to both sides which is really hard for me to hear anything. The doctor said that will get better. Well, I hope so, and I hope that will happen soon. FIrst week or so, when I got up in the morning, even brief moment, my ear was clear. Now it is plugged all the time. I wonder what happened. When I clean my nose with NetiPot, there is less and less yucky stuff to come out. In fact, it's been clear for couple of days. Too bad I cannot clean my ear in the same way. I'm sure something stuck up there. I guess only thing I can do is to wait and my body heal by itself. In a mean while, I'll look around online.

No comments:

Post a Comment