Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 30 --- Soft food

Wow, it's been 30 days since my surgery. It seems to be forever, and at the same time it went fast. Over all, it's been great, but still I feel weak. I have two daughter who's 7 and 5. So they need active daily routine. However, I haven't been able to do much with them. I get tired very quickly and want to sit down or lay down for nap. One progress today is food! Last time when I tried soft food was painful. But today, I could eat quite a bit without hurting myself. I started the day with shake, then ate grilled cheese for lunch, and pasta for dinner! Yay! I hope I won't gain back weight too soon. I wanted to loose some weight and this was a chance. I only lost 4 pounds, so it is too easy to gain back!

Here are some soft food that's easy to eat:

scramble eggs

grilled cheese (not too toasty)

pasta

ice cream

soup

risotto

No comments:

Post a Comment