Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 44 --- Hot flash and dizziness

I was helping school's media center yesterday. Everything was normal until I was standing for sometime sorting all the students library cards. Suddenly, some sort of hot flash went through my body, and got dizzy. I had to sit down. I don't exactly know what happened. Maybe because I didn't eat lunch very much. It took me a while to recover from it and I didn't like the feeling of it. I don't exactly know if this is from surgery, or just me getting old. But I could feel my body isn't 100% yet. Almost there, though. I still get ear pugged when I walk a lot, or do something active. It's cleared out with Neti Pot which is my favorite thing, now. I don't want to keep having this trouble. It is kind of scary to feel sick with kids around when I have to do something. I still cannot eat very much. I eat, but small amount at one time or I got tired. Hopefully this is just a single episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment