Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 35 --- Numbness suddenly gone!

It was wired sensation. I was watching TV after kids went to bed. And I felt my upper lips were pulling, like my incision was pulling. I thought my upper lip got stuck on one of hooks. So I went to check it on the mirror. It looks normal. It didn't look like pulled anyway. Then I realized I could feel my nose, like normal touch on my nose. It's been feeling like stiff and as if I had fake nose or something on my face. It is gone! It is gone! Finally the numbness is gone! Yay!

I almost thought it may not recovered as I wanted to. I had two c-section when I gave birth to my daughters. There are parts on my stomach that never recovered the sense, left it numb in a way. Even my husband warned me that could possible. But it fully recovered! This is exciting!

Update for my ear plugged situation, it's also recovering. I almost don't need to take Sudafed anymore. When my ear slightly plugged, I use NetiPot, and that clears out!

No comments:

Post a Comment