Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 33 --- Normal Food

I ate some normal food today! Yay. I was told that I could eat "soft" food. Well, what do you think soft food is? First I was trying noodles, pasta, mashed potato. But I realized I could eat french fries! Not the hard one like McDonalds'. But we went out for outside festival over the weekend, and they had soft fat french fries, and that was pretty good! I also ate some Sushi! Of course, I cannot bite off big piece, so I cut smaller size to put in my mouth :) Sometimes when things are dry, it tend to stuck somewhere in my mouth. So I didn't eat chips. I'm excited. I actually chew a little which I don't know if I should have. But my jaw didn't hurt. Only problem I sometime have is cold sore. One of rubber bands pinch inside of my mouth. When that happens, eating isn't go well for couple of days. I hope those rubber bands will go soon. I will have doctor's appointment the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment