Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 40 --- Numbness inside mouth

I mentioned numbness around nose was gone. However, still I have part in my mouth that is numb. The doctor said it will take a bit longer to recover. It's not a big deal as long as it comes back. One thing I realize, though is the taste. I thought when you eat, all the taste we taste with tongue. And now I found out that's not true. When I eat, I cannot feel the texture of food because my upper side of mouth is numb. Then things are different. It doesn't taste like it should. When I brush my teeth, I don't feel upper teeth. So I cannot tell if I brushed enough or not. It is interesting how human body works. You don't realize until you lost it. So even though I can eat some food now, it still feel different and taste not quite the same. It is no pain eating food which is good. But I cannot wait to have my feelings back.

No comments:

Post a Comment