Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 38 --- Doctor's visit #4

I had a doctor's appointment today. It's been great, so I report that. And he checked me, and changed rubber bands again. Only this time, LESS RUBBER BANDS! Yay. He left the one on the sides. So I'm really happy about that! He even said that depending on my next appointment with ortho dentist, I may be free from all rubber bands! Well, I'll see. That's coming up next week. I can't wait!

Only problem I have is biting my cheek. He commented that I'm still recovering, so not to worry. It will change. If I keep biting it, later on, he'll take care of it. Because there is a little parts coming to flip flap around in my cheek. But that's okay. I'm positive. All he said is coming true. and All is going well. So I trust my surgeon, and that's a good feeling. And my next appointment with him is in 6 weeks. He said once I'm done with surgery, not much for him to do. So after that, I will go back to do final touch for my braces and hopefully they will be off in some months away. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment