Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 82 --- Changes in bites

I'm not sure if my tilted jaw is moving or not. But I can feel something is changing. My bite on the right side is very tight, almost grinding teeth together. And now I feel left side is getting close to bottom teeth. I don't see diagonal line in my front teeth. So in a way, I'm happy that my tilted jaw isn't so obvious. At the same time, I'm not quite comfortable eating with these bites. I feel sore to eat. I don't know that's because my braces are too close to my cheek and bothering, or the bites. I will have my dentist appointment in a week. Maybe he could tell me what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kiki!
    My name is Samantha and on Oct 4th I also had a pretty extensive surgery on my jaw. I'm still swollen so I look like I have chubby cheeks, and I'm seeing my doc every week to adjust my rubber bands in my mouth. (my doc is doing this not my ortho). The frustrating problem I'm having right now is my taste! Since some parts of my mouth are still numb it makes it feel weird to try to chew anything at all. And my taste buds are all messed up. I feel like nothing has flavor at all. The only flavors I can distinguish are sweet foods. Email me if you get a chance, it will be interesting to talk to someone in the same situation as me. Sammygirl6@msn.com

    ReplyDelete