Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 66 --- surgeon visit

I just wanted his opinion before taking out braces. But I didn't have guts to ask "did you screw up?" it is obvious now that's not straight. He confirmed one side had tighter bite than the other and the gap between upper teeth and lower teeth are not even. But what he said was that the rest was orthodontic dentist's job. And he cannot say if the dentist could fix it or not. Hey, that means he knows that's the jaw. Because if that's the teeth, he could say "ortho dentist should fix that". The fact that he doesn't want to say is that he knows he cannot fix. Hummmmm.

I'm really disappointed the result. The next Tuesday, my orthodontic dentist is planning to take off my braces. It seems to me that they just want to get rid of me before I find further problems. I will have to tell him that I'm not happy. And ask if anything he can do to tweak it.

Why I'm always 1% that rare mistake the doctors make? My husband said that I should play lottery, I may have a better odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment