Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 75 --- Adjusting Relapse

It's been a week since dentist visit. I'm not sure if rubber bands are working or not. However, I don't see too much diagonal line of two front teeth anymore. If I see it closely, I can still see right side is lower than the left. But the gap between the teeth might have been slightly smaller. I don't know hot the "right bite" feels like since I have never had one. How I feel is that right side I feel upper teeth and lower teeth touching. The left side, some of teeth are touching but not as tight as the right side. One thing I wonder is that my teeth on the left started scratching inside the mouth and kind of painful. It wasn't like that before. Does that mean my teeth are moving? My jaw is morning, too? It doesn't look like, but if that's the case, even though it will be impossible to be back to where they were right after the surgery, they might settle where I could tolerate. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment