Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 70 --- Jaw Relapse

Continued from yesterday. I've been wearing the rubber bands hoping this gap will close and bring the left side down so the angle of jaw will be straight. I think it is moving tiny bit. Because I could feel left side teeth are closer to the bottom teeth when I close my bite. The question is, how much this will move, and how long do I have to do this?

I think why this happened could be many factors, but probably my own fault. I started eating more or less around 33 days. That was only 4 weeks. I don't know why I didn't think that could mess up things. At that time, probably #1, I was getting tired of liquid diet. #2, when I was with someone, didn't want them to feel bad, so pretended I could eat normal, #3, jaw surgery in my head was DONE thing, and I didn't imagine whatever I was doing could affect it. Stupid!!!

If I only waited for couple more weeks! I spent all the time energy and money plus my family's help,
I totally messed that up! There is not many people like me is that no one is as stupid as I was.. that's what I feel.

How the normal bite feels like? Are those teeth (upper and lower) touching when closed?
My right side is touching, and my left started touching since rubber band. But my bottom teeth feel sore
because of it. I don't know if I could bite anything, or chew anything. Since my bite changed, I almost don't know how to chew! It feels different. Also taste different. Inside mouth (upper side) is still numb. When I eat something, it taste almost like metallic taste. My ear seemed to be improved. But sometimes, I still feel lightly plugged.

What I have been eating is.. nothing special and nothing THAT hard. Probably french fries were the hardest food I have eaten in this two months.

I browse around the internet to find if anyone had relapse problems. There were a few, very rare.
I also found some people still have different problems like sinus and so on. Thinking about having other problems, I definitely not want to go back to the second surgery. So at the end, I will probably just give up and take whatever it is.

One of my friends said the funny thing... "Refund! Refund!" it would be nice when something didn't go the way it should be, and they refund money like any other business... I will take that happily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment