Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 97 --- Over bite

My bites feel different everyday. I don't know if it's a good thing or not, if it's improving or messing up. I think my jaw is still slightly tilted. Just I don't notice as much as before. I may just got used to it. I don't know. One thing I noticed is over bite. When right after the surgery, my both jaws and teeth were completely shuts and met. Now I see gap between upper set of teeth and lower set of teeth. That might means that I may be starting to have over bite. AGAIN. What I'm afraid is that since my upper jaw was only touched small sections and screwed, does it come totally off from scull? As it moves off from scull, teeth will come forward, right? I hope this isn't the case. Because if that happens, for sure I will have to go back to do the surgery again. I don't know if I could go through the same thing again.

The other thing that I'm not happy about is the WIDE SMILE. The dentist thinks that's the good thing. But my face was skinny before. My chin points out nice triangle. But now, because my smile is wide, I feel my face is much bigger, or wider. My mouth is bigger for sure. Maybe I waisted all that money and time only to get more problems. If I was 20s, that might worth it. But I'm half way in 40s. I guess I was too late to care about this. Disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment