Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 100 --- When to give up


This is me smiling, taken today. See you can still see it's not quite strait. 
But wait a minute. My nose isn't quite straight, either. When they did surgery, 
as they moved my upper jaw forward, tilted down, they also rotate a few 
millimeters to match the center of bottom teeth. Maybe that's why it looks 
"not straight." Over all, I think look tolerable now. No body has perfect 
symmetric face, right? 


Now, here is my worries. There is more gap between upper set of teeth and 
bottomset of teeth. It looks more straight than before, but at the same time, 
that made more gap. This picture is how they sit together. They don't go 
any closer. I remember that right after the surgery, both sets of teeth shut 
together perfectly. So obviously, this happened after that. After the shift. 
I don't know if this is the way it will be, or things will keep moving, although 
the part that we want to move doesn't move at all. 

My dentist appointment next is November 20th. I don't know what 
he will say. He wasn't happy how things are. I don't think he will happy to see this. 
But the question is that will he be ever happy about my teeth? I don't think so. 
Unless I'm wearing this braces FOEVER!  

I'm tired of braces. I want them off. I start not caring about this, although 
it bothers me, of course. I just want to forget about this. Because I'm wasting of 
my time worrying and complaining how things turn out. But there are more 
important stuffI have to take care of. I just wish I read all the blogs before 
the surgery. I didn't prepare myself enough. For the people who will have surgery 
in the future, good luck! and hope you won't have the same problem I had. 


No comments:

Post a Comment